BS150 hardened way is a linear motion slide that incorporates precision and ground rectangular way guides. This generates more friction and decreases speed, but tremendously increases durability. It is used when accuracy, dampening and rigidity are required while machining. The surface of rectangular way guides and shim are grinded and scrapped, the contact surface of saddle are glued with turcite which reduces the friction. Shim is required to be adjusted and aligned when backlash is generated for the contact surface.
1. Turcite is included to reduce friction
2. Shim is included to precisely align, level, and adjust spacing for sliding parallelism.
3. Capable to mount with your prefer brand servo motor
4. Ball screw class C5 or C3 is available upon request
5. Servo motor stand / coupling / telescopic included
6. DELTA servo motor is available
7. Parallelism : within 0.01mm/100mm